The key to a refreshed and youthful look is to keep it natural.
We begin to lose the ability to produce elastin, collagen and hyaluronic acid in the skin as we age. As this happens, we can experience a loss of facial and lip volume, changing the structure of your facial features. The thought of injectables can be daunting and scary but at Renew Skin, our qualified Cosmetic Nurse will assess your individual needs and select the cosmetic injectables treatment that is right for you. We believe that injectables should emphasis your natural beauty and highlight your best features.
- The benefits of getting anti-wrinkle injections is the ability to soften fine lines and wrinkles. Anti-wrinkle injections, when administered by a qualified professional, can create a natural-looking (not frozen or fake) reduction in expression lines such as frown lines, smile lines and crows feet. It can prevent future lines from forming or deepening by relaxing the muscle that gets activated when we use our facial expressions.
- Dermal fillers can help add volume and create definition that has been lost due to weight loss, ageing or medical treatments. Dermal fillers not only contours and helps replace lost volume but can assist with hydrating the area and can be treated in the lips and cheeks.
- Skinboosters are a product similar to very fine dermal fillers which are injected into the skin to hydrate, nourish and rejuvenate like having moisturiser under the skin.
- PDO Threads are an innovative, non-surgical, TGA approved cosmetic injectable treatment that offer natural, lasting results as they fight the signs of ageing to improve crepey, sagging skin and facial contours for firmer, more youthful looking skin. If you are looking for lifted, tighter, stronger, smoother skin, PDO Threads are a go-to anti-ageing treatment.
- PRP (platelet rich plasma) is a cosmetic injectable treatment that uses the client's own platelet rich plasma. Stem cells and growth rich platelets are contained in plasma, which accelerates the body's natural production of collagen and elastin to provide overall skin rejuvenation when injected into the skin around the eye area, mouth area, face, neck, décolletage and back of the hands as well as the scalp to promote hair follicle growth.
- AQUAGOLD®finetouchTM is a first of its kind micro-injector using 24k gold micro-channels to effectively & almost painlessly micro-inject just under the dermis at a consistent depth of 0.6mm. Your individual bespoke cocktail serum solution of anti-wrinkle ingredients and/or PRP and/or Skinboosters will deliver maximum results to improve the quality of the skin, reduce pore size, encourage cellular regeneration, increase skin luminosity & hydration and smooth fine lines, wrinkles and texture with zero down time. Treatable areas are the face, including delicate skin areas such as the eye and mouth area, the neck, décolletage, hands and body.
- Hyperhidrosis injections are for the treatment of excessive sweating under the arms using anti-wrinkle injections.
- Allergy Relief Treatment is for controlling typical hay fever symptoms without needles. As the surface lining of the nasal cavity is so thin, its nerve receptors can absorb the treatment directly from topical application instead of using needles. The treatment does not ‘cure’ hay fever but controls it and prevents the symptoms by blocking the body's immune system from having to respond to the allergic stimulus.
All our injectables treatments are performed by our registered & qualified Cosmetic Nurse Injector who has undergone specific injectables training and is fully certified. Staff onsite have current certification in First Aid and CPR which is refreshed/updated annually.